Properly maintaining your systems and machines makes failure rates lower and production downtimes seldom and less expensive, however as the maintenance activities are costly, they need to be planned based on the accurate predictions as maintenance based solely on manufacturers manuals are usually not good enough as manufacturers have tested only in the laboratory environments and the environments where the systems are used are much different from the laboratory environments.
With Big Data and IoT maintenance planning and failure rate prediction is now much easier and organizations that use the benefits of these concepts are improving their maintenance schedules, reducing the costs and downtimes therefore winning over their competition.
This training course will feature:
- Maintenance principles, downtimes and preventive maintenance applications,
- Using Predictive Analytics to Optimize Asset Maintenance
- Means and methods how to reduce/minimize/optimize asset life cycle costs
- Big Data and IoT roles in maintenance planning and scheduling
- Using Any Logic software for process design and predictive maintenance optimization
- Advanced concepts: Aligning the industry needs with the workforce availability
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of maintenance planning and scheduling
- Understand the capabilities of Agent Based simulation
- Acquire the knowledge of using AnyLogic software for maintenance planning and simulation
- Import, analyze and interpret Big Data Through Predictive Analytics for Maintenance Optimization
- Understand the benefits of IoT for automation of maintenance scheduling and downtime reduction
- Perform the optimization of maintenance scheduling using AnyLogic simulation software
This training course is designed for all professionals working in the field of data analysis.
This Sao Koopman training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Maintenance Planners
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- Other professionals involved in procurement, maintenance and operations of assets
- Duration: 5 Days
- Date: 20th – 24th January, 2019
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Participant Fee: $3,300.00 (Three thousand, three hundred USD only)
Fee covers tuition, presentation materials, refreshment during tea and lunch breaks and other documentation. Discounts are available for 5 or more delegates registered from the same institution at the same time.