This technical course equips you with the practical knowledge to securely manage data of your organization. It requires a basic understanding of web-based systems and networking, level 3 BTEC or higher. You will learn how to assess vulnerabilities to a known IT system and how to reduce those threat vectors.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the requirement for security governance and the legal aspects of cyber security as it applies to an IT system
- Identify the type of vulnerabilities and threat vectors to an IT system
- Suggest the cyber control required to reduce the threat vectors
- Understand the implication of various strategies used in mitigation of a cyber-attack.
- Understand the security architecture of an organization
- Conduct a vulnerability assessment
- Prerequisites: A decent understanding of web-based systems and basic networking is required (level 3 BTEC or higher)
- Learning materials: Video tutorials, facilitator-led presentations, further reading materials.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Date: 27th – 31st January , 2019
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Participant Fee: $3,650.00 (Three thousand, six hundred and fifty USD only)
Fee covers tuition, presentation materials, refreshment during tea and lunch breaks and other documentation. Discounts are available for 5 or more delegates registered from the same institution at the same time.