Information is at risk from many sources, legal, electronic, physical, internal and external to mention a few. It is paramount that security and related management personnel have an understanding of the risks, controls and countermeasures that are available to secure information and technology within an effective management framework.
Furthermore utilising countermeasures, best practice and management techniques will mitigate electronic and physical risks and enhance protection to an organisation.
By the end of this Sao Koopman training course, participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge of the concepts relating to information security management (confidentiality, integrity, availability, vulnerability, threats, risks, counter measures, etc).
- Understand the current legislation and regulations which impact upon information security management.
- Be fully aware of current national and international standards such as ISO 27002, frameworks and organisations which facilitate the management of information security.
- Understand the current business and common technical environments in which information security management has to operate.
- Gain knowledge of the categorisation, operation and effectiveness of controls of different types and characteristics.
This Sao Koopman training course in Malaysia is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit individuals responsible for Risk Management, IT Security and IT Security Auditing, Technical IT Management and those with involvement of systems integration and corporate IT development. Financial controllers with a technical interest may also benefit from the seminar.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Date: 17th – 21st February, 2019
- Participant Fee: $ 3,750.00 (Three thousand, seven hundred and fifty USD only)
Fee covers tuition, presentation materials, refreshment during tea and lunch breaks and other documentation. Discounts are available for 5 or more delegates registered from the same institution at the same time.