This training course presents generally accepted practices (as outlined in the PMI® Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) used in both predictive and agile project management approaches.
This Sao Koopman training course will feature:
- Predictive IT Project Management – the “Waterfall” approach
- Agility – why IT projects have adopted agile approaches
- Roles and responsibilities of IT project management
- Core project management practices – scoping, scheduling, budgeting
- Managing project quality, change, risk, communications, stakeholders
- Practices to manage IT project initiation, planning, execution, control and closure
By the end of this Sao Koopman training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand when to use different project lifecycles for different IT projects
- Reflect on the importance of enabling effective collaboration in IT projects
- Perform core practices used in both predictive and agile IT management approaches
- Recognize and tackle common issues that can occur in IT project management
- Control IT project progress and report status appropriately
This training course is targeted at both management and team members engaged in IT projects.
The training course is designed to clearly explain formal project management approaches and enable delegates to recognize “warning signals” that indicate when IT projects are about to encounter issues. While delegates learn generally accepted practices widely used in predictive project management, they are also trained on how to refine predictive thinking in order to apply agile IT project management practices.
This Sao Koopman training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- IT Directors considering digital transformation
- IT project managers
- Business analysts, programmers, quality assurance specialists
- Other technical specialists involved in IT projects (e.g. DBA)
- Stakeholders in organizations who influence IT project
- Duration: 3Days
- Location: Abuja, FCT
- Date: 14th – 16th January, 2019
- Participant Fee: N 342,000.00 (Three hundred and forty two thousand naira only
Fee covers tuition, presentation materials, refreshment during tea and lunch breaks and other documentation. Discounts are available for 5 or more delegates registered from the same institution at the same time.