Transform your CV into an interview magnet in 2 hours or less
Is your CV preventing you from getting your dream job?
Attend the WRITING WINNING CV program & discover the techniques that helped secure job offers at CBN, AIB, WaterAid and 100+ other companies:
- Even if you don’t have a lot of experience
- Even if you have holes in your resume
- Even if you’re trying to switch industries
- Even if you think you don’t have any accomplishments worth mentioning
Meet your instructor
SARYUM OKORARE, ACIPM is a HR Generalist with extensive professional experience from divers sectors like education, ICT, Consulting, Maritime/International Trade, and Social Insurance spanning over a 14-year period.
She currently works with organizations to recruit, setup or transform already existing HR systems.
In addition, she has conducted training sessions for the CBN, Nigeria Customs Service, Petroleum Equalization Funds (Management) Board, National Information Technology Development Agency, etc
Why your CV doesn’t get you job invites
You have been kicked out often times because your CV:
- Contained too little information
- Contained too much of the wrong information
- Contained information that did not apply to that particular job
- Was not properly formatted to “guide the eye”
- Did not convey the core strengths that you were bringing to that job
- Did not “sell” you (or your skills and experience) to the hiring Manager
By attending the WRITING WINNING CV program, you’ll be able to
- Identify the real purpose of a resume
- Identify relevant competencies for a position
- Write a powerful CV using a template that gets the hiring Manager’s attention.
- Write a powerful CV that is precise and loaded with the right information
- Write a CV that conveys the core strengths that you bring to that job
- Write a CV that is error proof, succinct, “guides the eyes” and stands out from competition
- Adapt your CV to scale through Applicant Tracking Systems (resume screening software)
- Write powerful and convincing accomplishment statements using your accomplishments inventory to strategically assemble the most relevant evidence
- Write a CV that “sells” you (or your skills and experience) to the hiring Manager
Ready to transform your job search?
Yes, I want to attend the WRITING WINNING CV program so I can stand out over people with more experience, land the job, and get paid more.
The program costs N3,500 only.