Vacancy: Senior Manager, Business Development & Delivery
Our client is a Business and Technology Solutions Company, providing business consulting, technology and project management solutions. Our client partners with institutions; corporate, government and non-profit organisations to deliver quality services and solutions that improve performance.
This client is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: Senior Manager, Business Development & Delivery
DEPARTMENT: Business Delivery
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Generating new business opportunities. Creating models, product and services. Developing strategies for new market. Managing business value delivery.
The officer’s responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the management and lead teams to achieve business objectives.
- Design and implement strategies for attracting new clients and retain existing ones.
- Engage clients and manage relationships to ensure continuous retention.
- Seek new business opportunities and develop strategies for clients’ engagements.
- Think up ways to innovate and create new products/services.
- Identify business opportunities, gaps and propose solutions to clients
- Gather market intelligence and generating leads for possible sales
- Design business models, develop propositions and campaigns.
- Develop proposals and respond to requests for proposals.
- Strategically market company’s services and solutions
- Deliver business value to clients in any of the Company’s business units.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant experience developing business in technology and consulting space.
- MBA and relevant certifications (PMP, BA, ITIL) will be an advantage.
Desired Key Skills and Qualities
- Ability to think with an entrepreneurial mind.
- Ability to proactively seek out new business opportunities.
- Ability to lead presentation and facilitate sessions.
- Ability to communicate well, written and oral.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to work well individually and within a team
- Must have passion for continuous learning.
- Must be creative, innovative and analytical in thinking
To apply, send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the Job Title as subject of your email. Applications received after 5pm on 23rd April, 2021 will not be considered.